DigiStrap for Finger Fractures and Dislocations.
Designed to immobilise two fingers to aid with the recovery of conditions including fractures and dislocations.
The Digistrap is designed to immobilise two fingers to aid with the recovery of a range of conditions including fractures and dislocations.
Made of two elastic rings.
sprains, overstretched fingers and metacarpals (fractures, dislocations)
- The Digistrap Finger Splint can be used prophylactically for protection in case of sprains and overstretching.
- It is important to choose the correct size to avoid too much pressure.
- The Digistrap Finger Splint is used to cure fingers and metacarpals (fractures, dislocation, sprains) in case of traumatism.
- It must be prescribed by a physician. It is only the physician who decides on the application time.
- In case of a wound it needs to be treated and cared for continually. In case of irritations or edema formation, immediately consult a physician.