The Digistrap is designed to immobilise two fingers to aid with the recovery of a range of conditions including fractures and dislocations.
Made of two elastic rings.
sprains, overstretched fingers and metacarpals (fractures, dislocations)
- The Digistrap Finger Splint can be used prophylactically for protection in case of sprains and overstretching.
- It is important to choose the correct size to avoid too much pressure.
- The Digistrap Finger Splint is used to cure fingers and metacarpals (fractures, dislocation, sprains) in case of traumatism.
- It must be prescribed by a physician. It is only the physician who decides on the application time.
- In case of a wound it needs to be treated and cared for continually. In case of irritations or edema formation, immediately consult a physician.