5 Motor Podiatry Chair | Motorised Leg Rests for Effortless Height Adjustment | Class I Medical Device
Robust and Electric chair with 5 motors and medical grade upholstery for the ultimate patient comfort. Hand control included. CE Marked and Class I Medical Device, MHRA registered in the UK.
Special Launch Price - while stock lasts.
Robust Electric Podiatry chair with 5 motors and Medical Grade upholstery for the ultimate patient comfort and safety.
The go-to chair for Podiatrists suffering from Carpal Tunnel or wanting effortless leg maneuvering.
Podiatry Chair Features:
- Up & down movement with low entry height of 58cm
- 100cm maximum height when seat rest tilted up to 10°. Height ranges from 58cm to 88cm when the chair is in a flat position.
- 200kg/440lb safe working load tested.
- World leading LINAK ‘High Reliability’ actuators.
- Back rest range up to 85 degrees.
- Seat rest can be tilted at an angle and swirl aside to a max of 60 degrees manually
- Seat and back controls included as standard, via hand controller.
- Cushioned plug-in headrest included as standard.
CE Marked and Class I Medical Device, MHRA registered in the UK.
1 Year warranty. Spare parts available.
Foot controller optional (order code NV5304-B)
Dimensions: L 192cm x W 80 cm (including arm rests) x H 58 cm (minimum)
Net weight: 82 kg/ 181 lb
Upholstered in durable and comfortable Medical grade synthetic leather, fire retardant quality by UK Standards.
Can be disinfected with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide-based daily cleaning products.
Dark grey/Slate as standard (see image). Please contact us for other colours.
2-Man delivery by Algeos Team, geographical location charges may apply.
Carried out by Algeos Servicing Team.
To discuss financing options for this product, please call us on 0151 448 1228