Treats conditions like compression fractures, osteoporosis, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis and kyphosis (upper body forward leaning).
VertebrEase LSO Features:
- Provides support, helps manage trunk stabilization, and improves posture and torso alignment.
- Padded shoulder straps comfortably enhance posture, including that of kyphotic patients, thereby helping lung expansion.
- Apron front with sewn-in plastic creates comfortable torso compression.
- Elastic belts comfortably support the spine.
- Breathable, comfortable padding allows prolonged use.
- High-temperature plastic inside the back panel, removable plastic front and side panels.
- Optional attachments for head/neck posture correction are available.
- Spinal Stenosis.
- Compression Fracture.
- Discogenic Disease.
- Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis.
- Lumbosacral Spondylosis.
- Prolapse of Disc.
- Disorders of Sacrum.
- Pain in Thoracic Spine.
- Pain in Lumbar Spine.