Twin-Tip Monofilaments Features:
Dual combination diagnostic device for testing thermal discrimination and sensory perception.
- Twin-Tip is a validated, unique, combination diagnostic device for testing the presence of symptoms of peripheral neuropathy of the feet.
- Twin-Tip tests both the essential protective functions of thermal (warm/cold) discrimination and sensory perception of the feet.
- Easily removable and disposable retractable 10g monofilament to avoid infectious cross contamination.
- Supplied with 100 replacement monofilaments.
- Twin-Tip is a simple, safe, non-invasive, economical, and rapid test of two important protective functions of the feet.
Clinical Research - Booth. J. Young, M.J, 2000. Difference in the Performance of Commercially Available 10G Monofilaments and Diabetes Care.