The design focuses on convenience, comfort, and durability. This model is very appealing to users that value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback. The console is identical to the CU800 fitness bike & CE 800 elliptical trainer, which makes programming very familiar when using any Spirit Fitness C series products.
Commonly used in private clinics, hospitals and fitness centres.
Finance options: For information on financing this product, please call 0151 448 1228.
Other design elements include:
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2° of inversion at the padded foot pedals places the user in a comfortable, anatomically correct position
- A dual spring seat with fore/aft adjustment for extra comfort and a custom fit
- 30lb. flywheel combined with the weight of each crank arm produces the ideal amount of inertia
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
Flywheel: 13.5 kg / 30lb
Resistance Range: 40 levels of resistance (self generating)
Braking System: Self generating system
Pedal/Seat/Rail/Seat Post: Pedals - Dual-Width Self-Balancing / Seat: Dual-Spring Cushioned / Seat Post: Easy-Ratchet with Full Fore / Aft Adjustment
Computer Display: Large Blue-LED Matrix Window with 20-Character LED Message Centre, Separate LED Heart Rate Bar, and Integrated Reading Rack
Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs
Max. User weight: 200 Kgs / 440 lbs / 31.5 Stone
Product Weight: 52 Kgs / 114lbs
Product Dimensions: 1080 x 550 x 1360mm
Boxed Size/Weight: 1160 x 505 x 775mm / 55kg
2 Man Delivery charge apply (min. £65 + VAT) or Delivery and Installation charge (min. £150 + VAT).