The Smartdop XT6 by Koven Hadeco with its 6-ports for automatic cuff inflation, facilitates peripheral vascular disease (PVD) diagnosis through the universally accepted standards of systolic blood pressure measurements:
- Doppler blood flow assessment.
- Pulse volume recordings (PVR).
- PPG toe pressures.
It also performs venous reflux and foot temperature studies making it a valuable addition to any practice. Early diagnosis has been proven to significantly reduce the risk of serious PVD complications such as heart attack, stroke, amputations, or even death.
The Smartdop XT6 has 6 cuff inflation ports and enables rapid bilateral studies with the
touch of a button. Colour-coded tubing makes patient setup quick and easy and the
single-button operation enables you to perform ABI and PPG toe pressure studies in minutes.
Ankle brachial and toe brachial index ratios are commonly used to indicate the presence and severity of vascular disease. The ankle brachial index is a good baseline indicator of potential disease and is useful to determine if other tests, such as segmental pressure studies, should be performed.
SMARTDOP XT6 Doppler Features:
- Vascular ABI / PPG testing system with both Doppler and automatic testing capabilities.
- 6 inflation ports enable simple, rapid, bilateral arterial studies.
- Performs Doppler arterial studies which conform to reimbursement guidelines.
- Single-button operation for ABIs, TBIs, and pulse volume/segmental pressure studies.
- Produces easy to read reports and creates PDF & DICOM compatible files.
- Ankle brachial index (ABI).
- PPG toe pressures/toe brachial index (TBI).
- Pulse volume/segmental pressure studies.
- Venous reflux.
- Foot temperatures studies for pre-ulcer detection.
Smart-XT-Link6 Vascular Software:
- The Smartdop XT6 system includes Smart-XT-Link6 Vascular Software. This easy to use,
- Windows based operation software produces both PDF and DICOM compatible files which easily integrate into your existing HER or PAC’s system. Easy to read test reports eliminate the need to send out for interpretation or wait for results which saves valuable time and enables earlier treatment.
- 1 Smartdop XT6 Doppler (6 port).
- 2 PG-01 PPG probe with toe clips.
- 1 Smart-XT-Link6 software (inc. PC connection USB cable).
- 2 Arm cuff** (inc. tubing).
- 2 Ankle leg cuff** (inc. tubing).
- 2 Digit cuff** (inc. tubing).
- 1 Ultrasound gel.
- 1 Power supply.
Additional cuffs, probes, temperature probe, and rollcart are also available (computer and handheld Doppler probe not included).
We partner with trusted third party financing companies to offer finance packages for you and your business.Find Out More