A compact and portable bidirectional Doppler with real-time visual waveform display for peripheral vascular testing.
Smartdop 45 Doppler Features:
- Integrated printer enables a waveform strip to be generated for immediate documentation.
- Fully customisable - choose only the options & accessories you need for your clinical practice.
- Unique, real time waveform LCD - displays the waveform before printing.
- 30 waveform memory storage - save waveforms to view or print later.
- Download to Smart-V-Link vascular software for electronic reports - (see page 298).
- Automatic gain and baseline control - no manual adjustments are required.
- PPG and PV modules are available to expand vascular testing capabilities (see page 298).
- Battery life indicator.
- Option to display on-screen keyboard.
|Automatic Shut off - no signal:||2 Minutes.|
|Waveform Memory:||30 Waveforms.|
|Mode settings:||Memory, Waveform.|
|Speaker output:||200mW or more.|
|Frequency:||80/200Hz to 5Hz.|
|LCD Display:||128 x 64 dots.|
|External Outputs:||Headset & USB port.|
|Includes:||1 roll of thermo paper and 1 gel.|
Note: Probes not included. Please state required probe when ordering.
We partner with trusted third party financing companies to offer finance packages for you and your business.Find Out More
We found other products you might like!