Highly versatile 3/4 length low density (30 shore) EVA device.
Low Density (Shore A30)
Provides cushioning and mild levels of functional control. Ideally suited to diabetic, arthritic, and elderly patients with fat pad atrophy. This full length design allows for forefoot posting and enhanced fit.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Designed for quick and effective chairside fitting, the Slimflex Simple is an excellent, cost-effective orthotic.
- Integrated first metatarsal cut-out to facilitate the Windlas Mechanism.
- Metatarsal raise and sustentaculum tali support.
- Flat base for adhering wedging.
- Deep heel cup for greater control.
- Fully heat mouldable and grindable.
Indications & When to use:
- Due to the level of customisation that is achievable with the Slimflex Simple, the treatment options with this device are endless.
- Slimflex Simple is recommended where speed of orthotic turnaor und is of prime importance and where chairside treatment is the chosen solution to biomechanical pathologies.
- Heat mouldable and grindable, the Slimflex Simple allows for quick modification and patient customisation. The flat base also allows for postings.
- Simple medial and lateral posts.
- Heel lift additions.
- Metatarsal raise/bar additions.
- Arch and rearfoot reinforcements.
- Shape modification.
- Try a Slimflex Simple LD ¾ length with a 3.5 or 5 degree rear foot wedge (MOSI) and a full length 3mm perforated grey poron to treata STJ axis deviation in a service user with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
|Size||Size UK||Size EU|
|Childs Small||12 - 13.5||30 - 32|
|Childs Large||1 - 2.5||33 - 35|
|X-Small||3 - 4.5||36 - 38|
|Small||5 - 6.5||39 - 40|
|Medium||7 - 8.5||41 - 42|
|Large||9 - 10.5||43 - 44|
|X-Large||11 - 12.5||45 - 48|
|XX-Large||13 - 14.5||49 - 51|