Slimflex Comfort combines the superior contouring of Slimflex Simple with a finished soft fabric top cover for extra comfort and quicker advanced modification.
Arch Support Insoles Women Men and Kids: Slimflex Orthotic Insoles are prescribed everyday by foot heath professionals and have several research articles backing their use. Ergonomically advanced arch insoles aim to provide both stability and flexibility.
How they help: Designed for flat feet, the arch support bridges the gap between your shoe and the arch of your foot. This space filling design stops foot rolling (supination) and arch collapse (pronation).
Pain Relief: Arch support Insoles correct over-pronation and realigning body posture to alleviate plantar fasciitis, heel pain and forefoot pressure. Contoured soft EVA foam. Designed to fit and enhance all trainers, boots, and shoes.
Innovation & Design: On wearing for the first time you will notice immediate arch support, lightness and softness combined. This is our lowest density device for painful delicate feet. A luxurious brushed cotton top cover is nice to touch and absorbs moisture.
Improved Foot Alignment: Insoles with proper arch support help maintain the natural alignment of the feet, which can prevent issues such as improper gait and joint pain. This is particularly important for women who may wear shoes with less supportive arches.
Features & Benefits:
- Brush Nylon cover allows for comfort and moisture absorption.
- Low density (A25) Construction to cover most pathologies.
- Integrated first metatarsal cut-out to facilitate the windlass mechanism.
- Metatarsal raise and sustanticulum tali support.
- Flat base for adhering wedging.
- Deep heel cup for greater control.
- Fully heat mouldable and grindable.
- Retail packed to dispense as supplied.
- Indications & When to use:
- Due to the level of customisation that is achievable with Slimflex Comfort, the treatment options with this device are endless.
Slimflex Comfort is recommended where the speed of orthotic turnaround is of prime importance and where chairside treatment is the chosen solution to biomechanical pathologies. Heat mouldable and grindable, the Slimflex Comfort allows for quick modification and patient customisation. The flat base also allows for all posting types.
- Simple medial and lateral posts.
- Heel lift additions.
- Metatarsal raise/bar additions.
- Arch and rearfoot reinforcements.
- Shape modification.