Slimflex Amber Insoles Features & Benefits:
- Anatomically contoured for best fit.
- Ideal initial introduction to orthotic therapy or increasedc orrective device base, perfect for first line treatment.
- Longitudinal arch and deep heel cup provide increased support.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Perforated under layer to increase breathability and reducet he risk of hyperhydration.
- Heat moulding possibilities which allow for offloading implementation.
- Ideal to trial different postings at budget friendly prices.
- Use a Slimflex Amber with a 5 degree rear foot wedge (MOSI).
- Use a Slimflex Amber with a kinetic wedge for a hallux limitus presentation.
- Try a Slimflex Amber with a Podotech 6mm heel component to help treat functional ankle equinus.