Gel Dots are medical grade mineral oil gel cushions designed to soften, moisturise, protect, and cushion the skin against shear and abrasive forces. The self-adhesive backing allows for use in multiple applications.
Silopad Flat Pressure Sensitive Dots Features and Benefits:
- Self-adhesive backing allows for use with most materials (not skin). Do not place self-adhesive side directly on the skin (skin should be in contact iwth gel side).
- Gel dot is 3mm thick and 3cm in diameter.
- Reduces abrasion, friction, and pressure points in splints, casts, braces, or footwear.
- Hypoallergenic and latex free.
- Washable and reusable.
- Can be used to reduce abrasion, friction, and pressure points in splints, casts, braces, or footwear
- Can be fabricated with insoles and placed under individual metatarsal heads to protect the ulnar styloid as individual cushions for parts of the hand such as the knuckles in casts or splints.
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!