The Seat All Twin is an inflatable and disposable offloading device used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The range has been developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
Seat all Twin is an ergonomically designed offloading cushion ensuring stability for hemiplegic patients with unstable posture. The Seat All Twin is split into two sections with separate inflation chambers to allow for individual air pressure. The cushion has a surface layer made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
Suitable for patients up to 150kg.
Features and benefits:
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers on the sacrum and buttocks.
- The Seat All Twin is designed to be used in the seated position to support hemiplegic patients with unstable posture.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control issues are eliminated.
- Simple and easy to use, with a surface layer made from a soft, skin friendly non-woven material. The All Up Twin is inflated prior to use and can be adapted according to the individual’s anatomy and needs.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Also available in boxes of 12 that are neat and easy to store.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 (Biological evaluation of medical devices - Tests for irritation and skin sensitisation).
- Cost effective option for preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
48cm (length) x 52cm (width) x 5cm (depth)