From zero to pressure relief in less than 60 seconds
Inflatable and disposable pressure sore cushion for chair. Used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers by pressure distribution.
The Levabo cushion is static for the prevention of pressure sores as well as pressure ulcers stage 1 and 2. The ergonomic design of the cushion ensures stability without hindering the patient’s movements. Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, which optimises broader circulation.
The cushion can be used for effective prevention and treatment of pressure sores on the most exposed areas such as hips, elbows, back, etc. making it the optimal supporting cushion.
The outer surface is made of non-woven felt which provides superior drainage of moisture and heat from the skin, the felt also ensures that the skin does not stick to the surface of the cushion.
Seat All - Seat Cushion Features:
- Extra strong seat cushion.
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers and sores when used as a wheelchair cushion or on an ordinary chair for comfort and the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers by making the pressure even.
- Multi-purpose device: can be used to support a variety of recovering positions – lying or seated thereby optimising the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control.
- Simple to use and comfortable to wear, the surface layer is made from a soft, skin-friendly, non-woven material. Does not stick to skin, particularly in hot weather.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 skin irritation and sensitisation.
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers
- Can be wiped with a damp cloth, alcohol or other suitable disinfectant.
- Standard wheelchair size. Max 150kg.
- Each include an oral inflation device and valve patch.
- When purchasing 12, the flat pack products come in a box of 12 - making it easy to store neatly in clinic areas.
- Manual pump available separate under code LV0020.
45cm (length) x 45cm (width) x 10 cm (depth)