The Levabo Seat All Bath is an inflatable and disposable offloading device used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The Seat all range has been developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
Seat All Bath is an ergonomically designed cushion for use with bathing and toileting chairs to offer a better distribution of pressure to prevent and treat pressure ulcers on the buttocks and sacrum.
The Seat All Bath has a surface layer made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin. The cushion can be fastened to the chair with tape and after bathing can be easily dried and reused.
Suitable for use up to 150kg.
Seat All Bath Features and benefits:
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers on the sacrum and buttocks.
- The Seat All Bath is designed to be used in the seated position with bathing and toileting chairs but can also be used with standard chairs and wheelchairs, thereby optimising the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control issues are eliminated.
- Simple and easy to use, with a surface layer made from a soft, skin friendly non-woven material. The Seat All Bath is inflated prior to use and can be adapted according to the individual’s anatomy and needs.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Also available in boxes of 12 which are neat and easy to store in limited space.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 (Biological evaluation of medical devices -Tests for irritation and skin sensitisation).
- Cost effective option for preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
- Each include an oral inflation device and valve patch.
- When purchasing 12, the flat pack products come in a box of 12 - making it easy to store neatly in clinic areas.
- Manual pump available separate under code LV0020.
50cm (length) x 50cm (width) x 8cm (depth)