Powder Free Textured Latex Gloves
Latex gloves containing natural rubber latex. Low residual proteins to minimise the risk of allergies.
A disposable glove that has an AQL rating of 1.5 and complies with Medical Standard EN455 Class I.
- Made from natural latex. Contains accelerators and latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
Powder Free Textured Latex Gloves Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional elasticity, it is neither constricting or restrictive, providing maximum flexibility and comfort even when worn for long periods.
- Double chlorinated for a smooth finish.
- Textured fingertips present increased grip allowing for secure handling of objects and instruments.
- With a beaded cuff adding strength and preventing liquid roll back, the Powder-Free Latex glove is strong and reliable with maximum sensitivity, dexterity and comfort.
Pack size: Pack of 100.