Due to its powerful suction capabilities, lightweight design, and low noise levels, the Nova Precision V320 is ideal for use both in clinic and on domiciliary visits.
V320 Drill Features:
- Built-In aspiration and filter system.
- Memory function.
- ‘Quick-grip’ centrifugal chuck mechanism enables easy bur changes.
- Pause key for standby function.
- Forward and reverse rotation.
- Medically tested filter system (included).
- Large micro-fine dust filter with front drawer for easy replacement
- Easy to clean touch screen panel.
- Variable speed control up to a max. of 30,000 rpm.
- Ergonomic handpiece design with pause key for standby and easy bur changes. Foot switch available to purchase separately (NV5406).
- Electronic counter monitors operating hours to assist with filter dust bag change. Resets to zero once is changed.
Complies to European Standards: EMC tested to EN 61000-6-3 (09/2011), EN 55014-1(08/2018), Guideline 2014/30/EU & Low Voltage Standard EN 60335-1 Guideline 2014/35/EU.
Warranty: 1 year.
Annual service can also be purchased after warranty expiration date.
L219cm x W124mm x H232mm
L118mm x D17-27mm
Volume Flow at Max. Power:
Approx. 280 I/min.
Suction Noise at Min. Power:
Power Consumption Max.: