PODOLOG ONE Podiatry Drill
Excellent value drill with tried and-tested technology. Clear design without dirt traps and compact dimensions make it ideal for any professional work.
Stable speeds up to 25,000 rpm, 2-stage suction turbine with effective noise damping, large capacity micro-fine dust filter, membrane keypad with memory function and large illuminated display.
Excellent value drill with tried and-tested technology and new functionalities.
Clear design without dirt traps and compact dimensions make it ideal for professional work.
Stable speeds up to 25,000 rpm, 2-stage suction turbine with effective noise damping, large capacity microfine dust filter, membrane keypad with memory function and large illuminated display. This handy device is the perfect entry-level choice.
PODOLOG ONE Podiatry Drill Features and Benefits:
- Press touch panel for easy operation and cleaning.
- Small illuminated display with operating status and maintenance reminders.
- 3 Memory functions for speed and suction.
- Forward/reverse switch.
- Ergonomic hand-piece made of durable plastic which can be disinfected. With integrated on/off switch.
- Automatic chuck for all standard end mill cutters/burs and grinders.
- Large micro-fine dust filter with front drawer for easy replacement
- Service-friendly brushless micromotors. 2-stage suction turbine with special noise insulation
- Operating time: 5 treatments/day.
- Complies with low voltage directive 2006/95/EC and EMC directive 2014/30/EU
- 1 Year warranty.
Use +/- to increase or reduce the suction power. The maximum suction power is 155l/min.
The service symbol appears in the display to remind you when the next service is due.
Direction of Rotation
Change the direction of rotation of the rotating instrument without pausing.
Essential information at a glance (filter indicator, next service, etc.).
A bright, high-contrast display shows the current settings. Speed, direction of rotation, suction power and status information.
Ergonomic design reduces strain on the wrist and thus allows almost fatigue-free working. Integrated On/Off switch.
- Control dimensions: L 250mm x W235mm x H120mm.
- Weight: approx. 3.3 kg
- Handpiece length: 122mm
- Handpiece weight: approx. 110g
- Controller voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
- Idling speed: 25,000 rpm
- Volume Flow at Max. power: Approx. 155 I/min
- Suction noise at min. power: 56dB
- Power consumption: max. 200W