Physioworx Yoga Brick | Durable EVA | Pilates, Fitness, Home exercise, Stretching, Health exercise tool
Low/medium density EVA offer a durable excellent alternative to the traditional wooden versions.
Physioworx Yoga Brick Features & Benefits:
- Yoga Bricks are made from high-quality EVA foam.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Beveled edges all around for maximum comfort and grip.
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Available in Vibrant colours.
- Provides you with the support required.
- Place this support block under your hands to find balance in poses where you need just a little help.
- You can also sit on it or lie on it to safely stretch your inner thighs or back.
- Density: 30 - 35kg/m3
Choosing your yoga bricks
- Foam bricks are used when doing seated asanas and heart openers.
- Cork bricks are good for standing poses where you need balance and safety. Broadly used by beginner yogis as they have less flexibility when they start as they improve their technique.
EVA foam (Ethylene vinyl acetate) is considered eco-friendly because it is BPA free and does not contain chlorides, heavy metals, phenols, latex and other toxic substances. It is a safer alternative to products that use PVC foams which often carry BPA.
Size: 23cm x 15.5cm