Physioworx Peanut Ball | Exercise and Fitness | Core Training | Physical Therapy | Sensory
The Physioworx Burst Resistant Peanut Gym Ball takes a unique approach to the conventional spherical designs, the wider shape provides a little more stability with the grooved centre being ergonomically more beneficial during exercise.
As low as £30.72
Peanut balls only move in one direction, back and forth, versus multidirectional movement as with regular spherical exercise balls. This provides more stability and control.
Physioworx Peanut Ball Features and Benefits:
- Made with Anti-burst Technology.
- Durable materials ensure a safe and effective workout on almost any surface.
- Great for stretching exercises and rehabilitation.
- Improves balance, coordination, flexibility, and strength.
- Safer with better stability for children, seniors, and those who need more stability.
- Size - 50cm & 70 cm
(Measurement indicates height from floor to top of one of the bigger ends of the ball (laying on its side).
- The “saddle” offers extra support for the patient.
- Small grooves to provide extra traction.
- Comfortable & easy to use and store.
- Engages the body’s core muscles and delivers a safe and effective workout.
- Assorted colours
- 50cm x 100cm Ball - Height for people between 137- 152cm
- 70cm x 120cm Ball - Height for people between 178 - 193cm
- Physioworx Pump available but need to be purchased separately (not included).
Indications for use:
- Peanut Balls are ideal for rehabilitation use and therapy for children or senior patients.
We found other products you might like!