Physioworx Hot/Cold Pack with Nylon Cover Features & Benefits:
- Reusable and microwavable/ freezer bags.
- Cover material can be easily wiped clean.
- Fits easily into any kit bag or first aid kit.
- Great alternative to ice from the freezer.
- CE mark product
Materials: Cover material: Nylon containing a water based gel solution of Polymer of Acrylic Acid, Propylene Glycol and Deionized Water.
Pack colours: Blue/white
Indications: Sprains, strains, twists, dislocation, chronic injuries, for soothing pain, reducing swelling and helping you heal faster.
- Heat: Heat therapy is commonly used on chronic or acute injuries that result in stiffness, soreness or pain.
- Cold: Use it immediately after exercising or after incurring an injury. The cold temperature restricts the flow of blood to a swollen or inflamed joint, muscle, ligament or tendon and helps numb the area. Not only will this provide temporary pain relief but it will also protect the tissues from becoming damaged.
- Do not use on sensory impaired patients.
- Cease use if the pack causes any discomfort.
- Do not use if the contents inside have gone hard or feel sharp to touch.
- Keep out of reach of children.