Injured feet are weakened feet and strengthening sore soles is often key to their recovery. Perfect for Plantar Fasciitis affected feet, your pateint can simply set the Stretch Board to a comfortable angle and step on! Exercises can range from lunges and step exercises to simply standing at the selected incline and enjoying the pain relief of a gentle stretch.
Strengthening as well as relieving painful muscles, the Stretch Board leaves legs and feet fitter helping reduce the chances of future injury. So whether you're treating Plantar Fasciitis, looking to keep it at bay or just want a different way to strengthen the legs, the stretch board is the perfect choice!
Who Can Benefit from the Physioworx Stretch Board
The Physioworx Stretch Board is ideal for anyone who is suffering from plantar fasciitis, from elite athletes to the elderly. Though the design is simple, the Stretch Board provides you with effective relief from the pain of plantar fasciitis. What's more, the Physioworx Stretch Board can even be used as a preventative measure for those at risk from developing plantar fasciitis.
Physioworx Adjustable Stretch Board Features & Benefits:
- Simple to operate, the board can be adjusted to an angle that is best suited to you, ensuring you will find the right comfort level.
- While there are many different stretching and strength exercises that can be performed, this device also helps in relieving the pain of plantar fasciitis.
- Can be used to build strength and improve flexibility of leg muscles.
- Ideal for stretching calf muscles and hamstrings.
- Adjustment bar allows you to adjust working angle.
- Angle range: 15° to 39°
- Holds up to 150kg.
- Includes exercise sheet for patients.