OpSite Spray Dressing | Protection against Minor Wounds
OPSITE Spray is a transparent and quick drying film which is easy and convenient to apply. The film helps to provide protection for dry minor surgical and surface wounds.
Features & Benefits:
- OPSITE Spray is permeable to moisture vapour and air, allowing the surrounding skin to breathe, so preventing maceration.
- Water resistant - The skin area can be bathed easily without affecting the dressing or the wound.
- Conformable and elastic - The film stays intact over skin areas that are flexible or mobile such as knuckles.
- Quick and Easy to apply.
Indications for Use:
- Minor cuts and abrasions.
- Over dry sutured wounds.
- Sealing of drainage tubes and external orthopaedic fixation, such as Steinman pins.
- After suture removal.
- Over-vaccination sites.
- Skin graft fixation.
- Can help to protect unbroken blisters.
- Can help to protect the skin from friction and so help prevent blisters.
Pack Size: 100ml.