- Monitoring the progress of peripheral neuropathy which is associated with Diabetes.
- Observation of the reduction of vibration sensitivity in connection with other diseases.
- Routine recording of threshold sensitivity during podiatry leading to early diagnosis of disease or to susceptibility to conditions such as ulcers.
- The study of the effects of treatment on neuropathy and associated or causative conditions.
- Pharmacological and medical research projects involving relatively low costs.
- Simple to operate.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Digital display of volts applied to the vibrator or free air movement of the vibrating head in microns.
- Range expansion. The voltage applied to the vibrator is adjusted by a rotary knob. The range may be switched normal = 0 to 50 volts/0-250 microns Expanded = 0 to 25 volts/0-62.5 microns.
- Ten memories which may be reviewed by switching from store to review.
- State of charge indication.
- Weight - complete instrument 3.25kg.
- Vibrator 450g.
- Dimensions - in closed carrying case L220mm x W370mm x H100mm.
- Length of vibrator cord 1m>
- Battery pack - life at 50V continuous output 1.25 hours.
- Life at 20V continuous output 1.75 hours.
Manufactured under BS 5750 Part 2 QAS34/51 (equivalent to ISO 9002 and EN29002). Conforms to BS 5724 Pt1 and medical standard IEC 601-1.
Chargers sold separately:
UK, USA, EU, South Africa and Australia available.
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!