The cast protector is guaranteed to keep your cast or bandage protected from water damage while showering or bathing. Free from Latex, and made from vinyl, this durable cast protector provides a watertight seal and fits overall cast sizes, allowing you to shower with ease while you recover from injury or surgery.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use.
- Solid plastic Gasket ensures water will not get through.
- Vinyl protector keeps cast or bandage dry.
- Universal right or left fit.
- Child sizes available.
Indications for use:
For use as a cast cover.
(Always speak to a medical professional if you are unsure about using this product).
1) Place the bandage or cost through the gasket opening at the top of the cast protector.
2) Ensure the cast cover is comfortable and fits well before washing.
- Cast cover: Vinyl.
- Open Ring Gasket: Silicone.
- Latex: This product does not contain Latex.
- It is recommended to store the Multicast® Cast Cover in a cool dry place, away from direct light and heat sources.
- After each use ensure the cast protector is dried thoroughly before storing away.
- It is important to properly care for your cast cover before and after use.
- Gently hand wash with cold water using a mild soap or disinfectant.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Allow airing.
- Do not continue to wear should a skin reaction occur.
(Should this happen seek medical attention immediately)
Restrictions of use:
- Do not use when swimming.
- There are no additional restrictions of use in place for this product. If you are unsure whether this is the right product for you, always seek a professional medical opinion.
Call us for NHS Supply Chain Product Codes