Lyofoam® Max is a highly absorbent semi-permeable polyurethane foam dressing.
It consists of a polyurethane foam and waterproof backing film with high permeability, to allow for an effective exudate management of moderate to highly exuding wounds.
Indications for use: Lyofoam® Max is designed for the management of moderate to heavily exuding wounds such as leg ulcers and pressure sores.
Product Features and Benefits:
- High absorbency and fluid retention capacity.
- Reduced risk of maceration, less potential for leakage and longer wear-time.
- Waterproof backing film acts as a barrier to bacteria and virus penetration.
- Works under compression.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Soft and conformable and provides comfort to patients.
Pack Size: Pack of 10.