The cushion is designed to fit the head shape when the patient is intubated lying in supine position. The cushion has openings for placement of tubes.
Optimal positioning cushion when the bedbound need comfortable and pressure relieving placement.
An ergonomically designed offloading cushion ensuring stability without hindering the patient’s movements.
Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, in turn optimising broader circulation.
The surface layer is made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
Developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
Features and benefits
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers and sores when used as a wheelchair cushion or on an ordinary chair for comfort and the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers by making the pressure even.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control.
- Simple to use and comfortable to wear, the surface layer is made from a soft, skin-friendly, non-woven material. Does not stick to skin, particularly in hot weather.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Manual pump available under code LV0020.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 skin irritation and sensitisation.
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
32 x 30 x 18 cm