Compact Instant Ice Pack Features:
- Ideal for treating injuries on smaller areas
- Compact size is ideal for keeping in a bag or first aid kit
- Simple squeeze and shake application
- Pack can remain cold for around 20 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
- Contains Urea and Water
- Size 15 x 15cm; weight 120 grams
All Koolpak Instant Ice and Instant Hot Packs are fully compliant with ISO13485:2016, and are CE certified. Unlike many other products on the market, our Koolpak medical devices are fully CE compliant.
Instant Ice and Hot Packs are used for treating a wide range of soft tissue injuries, therefore these products must be certified as Class IIa Medical devices and accredited to ISO13485:2016, as required by Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Ice or Hot Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number, then they're NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.