JELONET is a paraffin gauze dressing.
Product Features & Benefits:
- JELONET is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- JELONET is not medicated and therefore is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
Indications for Use:
- Minor burns and scalds.
- Donor and recipient graft sites.
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations and abrasions.
- Leg ulcers.
5cm x 5cm (Pack of 50); 10cm x 10cm (Pack of 10)