In Tray DM for Dermatophyte Testing | Safe and Easy Identification of Fungal infections that cause skin disease
Cost effective tool for Dermatophyte infection diagnosis.
The InTray DM system consists of an outer, re-sealable label with an optically clear, anti-fog window covering the media creating an airtight seal.
The innovative tedted design of the InTray™, with its unique, high-performance viewing window, for easy and effective view, while remaining sealed and safe.
The InTray™ removes the need to prepare slides (i.e. for the microscope) or expose the sample once the device has been inoculated.
By combining both growth and observation into one fully enclosed system, the InTray™ DM removes the need for multiple procedures, increases throughput and decreases the cost of laboratory materials and medical waste.
In the presence of dermatophyte growth, the InTray DM produces a red colour which can be noted by eye and also through microscope if more in-depth observation is needed.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use – pull back the label, remove and discard seal, plant sample and reseal label.
- Evaluation – Microscopically observe the medium for growth and colour change without opening the InTray DM through its 1 diameter window.
- The InTray DM is formulated to produce a red colour in the presence of growing dermatophytes.
- Accepts hair, nail or skin samples
- Undisturbed dermatophyte growth enhances identification of specific dermatophytes where microscope is used.
- Uses the innovative InTray packaging system, which combines inoculation, transportation, growth and observation in a single tray
- Specially-formulated, enriched medium produces distinctive morphology and increases specificity by inhibiting both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
Availability: Pack of 5
Video link: “How to use InTray DM” please visit https://youtu.be/E6TgDoyY7lg