Inflatable and disposable offloading device used for the prevention and treatment of heel pressure ulcers. As supplied by NHS.
The Heel Up range – short, medium, long, max and kids has been developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene while preventing ulcers.
Heel ulcer prevention proven
The Heel Up is designed to give complete heel offloading relief. It is shaped to fit the Achilles tendon whilst providing comfortable support for the foot.
The Heel Up ensures stability without hindering the patient’s movements. Even with the slightest movement, the device will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, which in turn optimises broader circulation.
Optimal positioning device when the bedbound patient needs comfortable and complete pressure offloading as well as a certain degree of mobility.
The Heel Up has a surface layer which is made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
The Heel Up comes with an extra strap, to secure the device.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of heel pressure ulcers.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control.
- Simple to use and comfortable to wear, the surface layer is made from a soft, skin-friendly, non-woven material. Does not stick to skin, particularly in hot weather.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Manual pump available under code LV0020.
- Available in boxes of 12 which are neat and easy to store in small storage and clinical areas.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 skin irritation and sensitisation.
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.