The Diaped Trisorb insoles are and easily modifiable - triple durometer orthoses designed for people with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
Indications for use:
- For individuals with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
- Pre-ulcerated sites.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Foot deformities.
- Morton's neuralgia.
- Forefoot accommodation.
- Skin breakdown.
Features & Benefits:
- Easily modified triple durometer orthoses.
- Rigid EVA base provides subtle functional control for the diabetic foot.
- Excellent shape retention and support thanks to quality PORON cushioning and a superior EVA base.
- Flat base provides the option of modification with the Podotech range of wedges if more functional control is required.
- Plastazote top cover, Poron cushioning and a high quality EVA base.
- Long-lasting orthotic.
- Commonly used for the high-risk foot in diabetic footcare.
- Designed to fit in both traditional footwear and ‘additional depth’ orthopaedic shoes.
Foto, J. G. & Birke, J. A., 1998. Evaluation of Multidensity Orthotic Materials Used in Footwear for Patients with Diabetes. Foot & Ankle International, 19(12), pp. 836-841. – http://fai.sagepub.com/content/19/12/836.full.pdf+html (Diaped Duosoft Trisorb)