The Diaped Flux-200 is a pocket size portable Doppler for healthcare professionals in clinic or domiciliary visits and an essential tool to assess the blood flow in the foot at risk, especially diabetic and nerological complications.
Product Features & Benefits:
• Compact and lightweight, quick and easy to use.
• High sensitivity Doppler probe.
• LCD Display (battery, heart rate and heart rhythm indicators).
• Ergonomic design.
• Audible speaker and headphone jack (headphones not provided).
• On/off/volume control switch.
• Probes available separately (2, 4, 5 or 8 Mhz)
• 12 Month warranty.
• 8 Mhz Probe ideal for vascular assessment (are available separately)
• Protecting bag.
• Batteries (1.5V AA X 2).
• Ultrasound Transmission Gel (60ml).
Heart rate range: 50 - 240 bpm
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Speaker output power: 1.2W (Built in Loudspeaker)
Audio Output for Earphone
Battery life: 6 hours