Diaped Flux-200 Doppler | Best seller for at-risk foot - Diabetes and Neuropathies
Compact and lightweight, quick and easy to use for professionals and patients alike.
The Diaped Flux-200 is a pocket size portable doppler, a uselful tool for healthcare professionals in clinic or domiciliary visits in the foot at risk with diabetic and neurological component.
Features & Benefits:
• Compact and lightweight, quick and easy to use.
• High sensitivity Doppler probe.
• LCD Display (battery, heart rate and heart rhythm indicators).
• Ergonomic design.
• Audible speaker and headphone jack (headphones not provided).
• On/off/volume control switch.
• Probes available separately (2 Mhz, 4 Mhz, 5 Mhz or replacement of 8 Mhz)
• 12 Month warranty.
• 8 Mhz Probe ideal for vascular assessment.
• Protecting bag.
• Batteries (1.5V AA X 2).
Note 60ml tube of ultrasound gel may be included (until stock lasts)
Heart rate range: 50 - 240 bpm
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Speaker output power: 1.2W (Built in Loudspeaker)
Audio Output for Earphone
Battery life: 6 hours