DB102 Sterile Acupuncture Needles
DONGBANG spring handle needle, 1 without tube per blister, 100pcs/box
DB102 Sterile Acupuncture Needles Features & Benefits:
- Sterile, disposable for single use.
- Strong and Reliable:Surgical stainless steel with high tensile strength
- Easy to Place:Silicone coating makes placement quick and simple
- Individual Packaging:One needle per blister so you can control how many you use
- Choice of Sizes:Pick from five lengths and seven widths
- Pack Size:Each box contains 100 needles
The DongBang DB102 needle is a medical-grade stainless steel acupuncture needle that provides you with a strength you can count on. A silicone coating allows you to place each needle accurately and easily with no risk of buckling.
Korean-style, each needle has a tightly wound stainless steel spring handle. This means you can use the DB102 for electro-acupuncture and moxibustion sessions as well as usual acupuncture. The Korean-style handles do not have loops on top.
These needles are individually packaged in blister packs without guide tubes. This is perfect if you do not want to open a multipack of needles or just need one extra. Having individually wrapped needles gives you great flexibility of use and stops contamination of extra needles.
These needles are sterilised with EO gas.