The Softie™ Shoe is a cost-effective alternative to the more premium shoes while still providing the rigidity and control of the forefoot you have come to expect from all DARCO products.
Indications for use: The Darco Softie Shoe was designed specifically for use after soft tissue procedures or trauma to the foot. Geriatric or insensitive foot.
DARCO Softie Features and Benefits
- Semi-rigid metatarsal shank provides postoperative healing and better protection after osteotomies.
- Tri-laminated upper made of lightweight tricot-foam material is breathable and comfortably conforms to bony abnormalities.
- The hook and loop straps are easy to fasten and unfasten with one hand.
- Very soft, breathable upper is made of a poly-cotton blend that conforms to bony abnormalities of the foot and provides cool comfort for patients.
- Time-tested semi-rigid sole with MetaShank™ permits enough flexibility to ambulate while protecting the metatarsal head.
- Easy closure- two hook and loop straps allow for easy entry/exit and fasten anywhere along the surface of the soft upper for even compression and security.
We found other products you might like!