DARCO Body Armor Vario Ankle Brace
The DARCO Body Armor Vario®Ankle Brace provides 1st line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis.
- Lateral Ankle Injuries: (Lateral heel posting)
Lateral ankle ligament sprains.
- Medial Ankle Injuries: (Medial heel posting)
Posterior tibial tendon injuries.
- Medial Procedures: (Medial arch support to control pronation)
DARCO Body Armor Vario Ankle Brace Features and Benefits:
- Heel posting disks - Allows for varus/valgus correction.
- Arch height adjustments - Customized to the individual patient.
- Moulded uprights - Anatomically correct support of the lower leg.
- 3/4 insole - Supports the arch and captures the calcaneous in comfort.
- Trimmable straps - Can be adjusted to open/close in a specific position on the leg.
- Proven DARCO easy to use hook and loop Y-closure system.
- Universal size – available for right and left foot.
- Designed by a board-certified foot and ankle specialist.
- A viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.