DARCO Body Armor Night Splint - For Achilles Tendinitis and Plantar Fasciitis
The Darco Body Armor Dorsal Night Splint stabilises the foot and lower leg position at an angle of 90°.
The DARCO Dorsal Night Splint stabilises the foot and lower leg position at an angle of 90° in order to avoid equines deformity of the foot and to consequently prevent Achilles tendon shortening. The toe loop elevates the hallux (dorsal flexion) resulting in a sustained stretch to the plantar fascia. The combination of stretching to the fascia and keeping the position by means of the splint enables various indications to counteract. The adjustable straps are quick and easy to use providing perfect fitting.
Indications for use:
- Shortening of the plantar fascia.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Inflammation and weakness of the Achilles tendon.
- Equinus and ankle contractures.
- Supports proper positioning of the foot at 90° to the leg.
- Manual stretching of the plantar fascia (using the windlass mechanism model)
DARCO Body Armor Night Splint Features:
- Fast and easy to don.
- Easy to use hook and loop fastener.
- Soft material is skin friendly for a comfortable fit.
- Can be worn on the right and left.