Daktarin is a medicated talc effective in the treatment of fungal and associated bacterial infections. Contains: Miconazole Nitrate 2% w/w.
Medicated talc effective in the treatment of fungal and associated bacterial infections.
- This medicine is used to treat fungal and bacterial infections of the skin.
- This medicine is for use by adults and children of all ages.
How to use Daktarin Powder
- For cutaneous use only, which means it is applied directly to the affected area of skin.
- Wash the infected area and dry it well. As many skin conditions are contagious, you should keep a towel and flannel for your own use and not
share it so that you do not infect anyone else.
- Sprinkle the powder onto the infected area and surrounding skin. It may be used on broken skin and is particularly useful where a drying effect is
required. The powder can also be dusted inside socks, shoes and clothing which are in contact with the infected area.
- Wash your hands carefully after applying the powder to avoid spreading the infection to other parts of the body or to other people. Similarly, clothing which comes into contact with the infected areas, such as socks, should be washed and changed frequently.
- Do not use more often than the stated dose.
Pack Size: 20g