Cryospray 59 is based on the principle that living cells which are rapidly frozen are initially damaged and subsequently die from the effects of freezing.
Cryospray 59 is a liquid cryogen spray designed to rapidly freeze body tissue. Used widely in medical practices, Cryospray 59 works on the principle that rapid cooling of skin/tissue cells causes cell damage making it the ideal treatment option for conditions such as warts and verrucas.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Delivers up to 60 applications.
- Designed to freeze tissue to temperatures of around -59°C.
- Dispensing head designed for greater control
- Cryospray 59 is a very cost effective cryosurgery treatment.
- Contains Tetrafluoroethane.