Bodytonix Thoracic Lumbar Sacro Orthosis
A TLSO is a rigid spinal orthosis that spans the thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine. It is used to provide post-traumatic and post-surgical stabilisation.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Front and back anatomically-contoured plastic panels aid in stabilisation.
- Breathable 3D spacer with terry lining
Indications for use:
- Osteoporosis in thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Osteoporosis in thoracic and lumbar vertebral body fractures.
- Immobilisation after surgical stabilisation for spinal fractures.
- Immobilisation for unstable spinal disorders for T3 to L3.
- Juvenile Scheunemann's disease.
- Provides intra-abdominal pressure against spinal instability.
- Pre-shaped panels restrict undesired range of motion.
- Small = 56cm – 71cm
- Medium = 69cm – 84cm
- Large = 81cm – 96cm
- X-Large = 94cm – 109cm
- XX-Large = 107cm – 122cm