Bodytonix Heroes Classic Walker
The Bodytonix Heroes Classic Paediatric Walking Boot is ideally suited following post ligament, soft tissue, and tendon surgery. It can also be used following forefoot or midfoot injury where a stable and supportable walking boot is required to promote healing.
Bodytonix Heroes Classic Walker Features & Benefits:
- Aid propulsion.
- Decreased heel strike force on the calcaneus.
- Substitute ankle motion.
- Rocker bottom design assists normal gait.
- Aluminium alloy strut offers better support.
- Washable foam liner improves fit and comfort.
- Shock absorbing sole reduces heel strike impact force and plantar pressure.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure system for a customisable fit.
- Textured sole to help aid the wearer when walking.
Indications for Use:
- Grade II/III ankle sprain.
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus.
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery.
- Forefoot or midfoot injury.