Product Features & Benefits:
- Environmentally friendly, much faster organic break down compared to regular nitrile, which can take over 100 years! The innovative biodegradable technology means the biodegradation process only starts when disposed of in an active landfill environment.
- >91% biodegradation within 630 days*
- Tested to EN374, ASTM D5511 and ASTM D5526
- AQL 1.5 and EN455 parts 1-4, Tested to EN1186
- Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Tested to leading biodegradation standards
- Meets medical standards including pinholes
- Suitable for healthcare, dentistry, laboratory work, food production.
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Textured fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions.
- Suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves
- Brand: Unigloves
Material: Nitrile (latex free)
Colours: Violet blue
Length: 240 mm
Weight: 3.5 g
Thickness: 0.07 mm
Finish: Powder free
* Above results are based on a real-time study. The actual biodegradation rates will vary depending on the landfill conditions and the biological activity of microorganisms surround the gloves.
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!
Clinell Biodegradable wipes plastic free
Regular Price £3.24 pack of 60 Special Price £2.39 pack of 60