Product Features & Benefits:
• FSC certified wooden foot file helps remove dry, dead skin from heels.
• Ensures a soft, smooth skin finish.
• Features a large file area on one side.
• Curved handle for safe and easy use.
• Disposable/ single-patient use - Ideal to give away to the patient after treatment.
• Size: 24cm.
Colour: natural wood colour (no paint coat)
Biodegradable and compostable and widely recyclable.
Every FSC label stands for sustainable sourcing that puts forests and people first.FSC forest management certification confirms that the forest is being managed in a way that preserves biological diversity and benefits the lives of local people and workers, while ensuring it sustains economic viability. FSC-certified forests are managed to strict environmental, social and economic standards.
Wood biodegrades when exposed to the right conditions in the environment, such as moisture, heat, and the presence of microorganisms such as fungi and bacteria. These organisms break down the complex organic molecules in wood into simpler compounds, such as carbon dioxide and water, that can be reabsorbed into the ecosystem.