Bartonmed Respirator Masks
Bartonmed Respirator Masks Features:
- Snug fit around nose, cheeks and chin helps ensure exclusion of airborne infections.
- Dual air filters to give increased airflow.
- Replaceable filters - easy to replace filters to ensure high hygiene levels.
- Adult mask is adjustable for three different sizes.
- Made from hospital grade fully bio-compatibility tested air tight fabric.
- Prevents glasses from fogging up.
- Use Anti-Bacterial spray to clean mask daily - also machine washable.
- Made by hand in the UK by medcial device manufacturer.
- Filters should be replaced daily.
- Manufactured in compliance with the requirements of BS EN 14683:2019.
Fitting the mask
- Take mask out of packaging and bend open the nose band to enable mask to fit over your face.
- Push the black filter housings out by pushing on the four holes on the inside of the mask. Ensure both sides are removed. Bin any used the filters immeadiately.
- If the mask has been worn and you are replacing the filters then ensure you clean the mask and your hands before touching the new filters.
- The mask fabric will withstand machine washing or anti-bacterial spray cleaners etc.
- Place a single filter into each filter housing, ensuring that they are sitting central and flush.
- Carefully insert each filter housing into the clear filter holder on the side of the mask. Ensure that the black filter housing are pushed in fully so that they are flush with the filter holder, or they may drop out.
- The mask is now ready to be fitted to your face.
- FILTERS SHOULD BE CHANGED DAILY AT MINIMUM
Respirator face masks have been designed for users to wear over an extended period of time and have replaceable filters. The snug fit around the face and nose help prevent glasses from fogging up and provide protection. Please do note that the mask is only a single stage of defence against infection and it is advised frontline workers follow government guidelines regarding personal hygiene.
- Dartex is impermeable to bacteria, viruses and fluid ingress – polyurethane is a fluid-proof, breathable barrier.
- Dartex is safe for skin contact.