Bariatric Podiatry Chair - Electric Height - Hand and Foot Control
Very strong and robust, this podiatry chair is designed to meet the increasing need to cater for the heavier patient.
GB https://schema.org/MerchantReturnFiniteReturnWindow 14 https://schema.org/ReturnByMail https://schema.org/FreeReturn
5.95 18 GBP
0 1 DAY
1 3 DAY
Bariatric Podiatry Chair - Electric Height:
- Excellent height range from 48cm to 97cm
- Split and extending leg section
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 350kg (55 stone)
- Motorised back rest from -25 to +85 degrees
- Stay level swing back arm rests for easy patient access (arms also removable)
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Electric height elevation
- Power assisted head section with anti-trap design
- Hoist clearance along entire length of couch
- 50mm high density flame-retardant foam
- Antimicrobial contoured upholstery
- Adjustable foot for uneven floor
- CE marked and fully compliant to high standards: MDD93/42/EEC annex IX Class I, IPx4, IEC60 I Part I +60601. P (EN), vinyl flame retardant to BS7176, CRIB5 and foam to BS5852: Part 2: 1982, CRIB5
Included Accessories: hand and foot control
36 months warranty on moving parts. Lifetime warranty on frame.
Finance: To discuss financing options for this product, please contact us.
We found other products you might like!