Bariatric 3 section 100 cm couch with electric back (no breathing hole)
This Bariatric couch provides the ultimate support while treating extremely heavy patients in clinic. Featuring extra wide upholstery, is the premium choice for advanced patient positioning and comfort.
Bariatric 3 section 100 cm couch with electric back (no breathing hole) Features & Benefits:
• 320Kg Safe Working Load (50 Stone)
• Electric backrest
• Dual gas assisted foot section
• 102cm width upholstery
• Retractable rubber castors
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors
• Hand switch included. Manual height adjustment or by additional foot control (not included, can be purchased separately)
• MRSA Resistant and fire retardant upholstery
• Heavy Duty adjustable foot for uneven floors
• World leading LINAK ‘High Reliability’ actuators
• Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
• 7 years warranty for the frame and material defects and 3 years for other parts. Spare parts available.
Dimensions: L 186cm x W 102 cm x H min 50 to max 95cm
Upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous). Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mold, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients.
Colours: contact us with the upholstery colour of your choice (25 standard colours)
Delivery: All Medi-Plinth products are delivered by Medi-Plinth directly to the customer, free of charge to UK mainland excluding Scottish highlands.
Servicing is carried out by Medi-Plinth. Customers contacting us for repairs will be directed to Medi-Plinth so they deal directly with the customer.
Finance: To discuss financing options for this product, please call us on 0151 4481228.