Artificial Skeleton | Human life size model | Educational tool for clinics and students
First class reproduction of a human adult skeleton model.
Artificial Skeleton Features:
First class reproduction of a male adult skeleton. This skeleton is manufactured after our strict quality regulations. The stable mounting and robust structure guarantees a long lasting quality even in intensive use.
- Perfect value for money
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Natural skeleton size
- The teeth are manufactured separately and inserted into the jaw.
- The limbs can be removed and re-attached very fast and easy using a quick fastener.
- Shoulder, hip and knee joints do have flexible rubber attachments that allow life-like
- The about 200 bones of the skeleton correspond with real human bones in size and nearly in weight.
- The skeleton is anatomically correct and complete, it shows all important structures and foramina.
- 5-spoke roller stand, rugged, smooth-running and removable.
- The spine of the skeleton shows spinal nerves, the vertebral artery and a dorsolateral disc prolapse.
- Comes with a suspension ring, if necessary it can be hung on a special stand or on the ceiling.
Size: 178 cm with stand
Weight: appr. 9 kg