Aortha Strathclyde Grinder- Single Phase
The aortha Strathclyde orthotic grinder has been distinctively engineered to cater for technicians who require a wide workspace with a 100mm wide scouring band and the versatility to add bayonet fittings to expand finishing options.
The Strathclyde has been ergonomically designed for the production of orthopaedic footwear, footwear adaptations and material work. It combines economic features and a range of modalities that enhance lean mass production without taking up excess space.
The aortha Strathclyde is the machine of choice for your Footwear workshop.
Aortha Strathclyde Grinder- Single Phase Features:
- Enhanced structure with good work height stations for optimal comfort.
- User friendly.
- Easy interchangeable consumables.
- Powerful internal dust extraction system with integrated filter bag shaker to ensure a clean working environment is kept.
- Filter bag shaker allows the filter bag to be used to its maximum capacity therefore reducing running costs.
- Positioning of the extraction unit means that dust is captured the moment it is produced.
- Noise output: 76-80Db.
- Lean mass production.
- Wider workspace for multiple projects.
- Multiple consumables to expand finishing options.
- Minimal daily maintenance.
- Optional: Mounted overhead LED light for improved precision.
- Premium quality built components from the EU.
- Made in the UK.
- Dust Bag.
- 100mm Scouring Band.
- Lamelle Wheel.
- Single or three phase option.
Single phase preferred use - Orthotic Laboratory.
Three phase preferred use - Industrial.
- 1500mm x 100mm x 40 Grit scouring band (175mm dia.)
- Low speed, high torque motor.
- Optional Bayonet fittings:
Brush – 11cm (D) x 5cm (W)
Small Lamella – 10cm (D) x 5cm (W)
Scouring Roll – 4.5cm (D) x 7.5cm (W)
- Optional: Mounted Integrated LED light.
- The machine is less than 2 feet wide.
- Lightweight rear pullies for quiet, speedy response.
- Full Spares, Servicing and Consumables available.
Dimensions: 560mm (W) x 800mm (D) x 1720mm (H).
Voltage: 1 Phase (230V, 50Hz power supply)
Paint finish: Stove dried Silver/green hammer paint finish.
- 1 Year Annual Health Check.
- 3 Year Annual Health Check.
1 visit per year. Check Noise, Dust, Components, Motor.
Annual filter change - includes new filter Bag on second visit.