The aortha Salford sanding and grinding machine has been uniquely designed for the manufacture of Foot Orthotics and insole adaptations.
The Salford has numerous elements that combine; user friendly features and ergonomic design functionalities. It is equipped with a powerful internal dust extraction unit which removes waste instantly with minimal noise output.
The aortha Salford is the machine of choice for your Orthotic workshop.
Aortha Salford Grinder - Single Phase Features:
- Enhanced structure with good work height stations for optimal comfort.
- User friendly.
- Easy interchangeable consumables.
- Powerful internal dust extraction system with integrated filter bag shaker to ensure a clean working environment is kept.
- Filter bag shaker allows the filter bag to be used to its maximum capacity therefore reducing running costs.
- Positioning of the extraction unit means that dust is captured the moment it is produced.
- Noise output: 76-80Db.
- Wider workspace for multiple projects.
- Minimal daily maintenance.
- Optional: Mounted overhead LED light for improved precision.
- Premium quality built components from the EU.
- Made in the UK.
- Dust Bag.
- 75mm Scouring Band.
- 40mm Scouring Band.
- Single or three phase option. (stipulate your requirements)
- 1500mm x 75mm scouring band (175mm dia.)
- 1500mm x 40mm scouring band (175mm dia.)
- Optional: Mounted Integrated LED light.
- Lightweight rear pullies for quiet, speedy response.
- Low speed, high torque motor.
- Full Spares, Servicing and Consumables available.
Dimensions: 560mm (W) x 800mm (D) x 1720mm (H).
Voltage: 1 Phase (230V, 50Hz power supply)
Paint finish: Stove dried Silver/green hammer paint finish.
- 1 Year Annual Health Check.
- 3 Year Annual Health Check.
1 visit per year. Check Noise, Dust, Components, Motor.
Annual filter change - includes new filter Bag on second visit.