Silipos shoe insoles are the number 1 off-the-shelf foot orthotics prescribed by health care professionals for treating foot pain.
Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and odourless.
It will not flatten under repeated pressure from walking or standing and it has a very long life expectancy. Ideal for plantar pain, heel pain/spurs, metatarsalgia, arthritis, plantar fat pad atrophy, and lower back and joint pain.
Silicone Gel Insoles Features:
- Longitudinal Arches;
- Transverse arches;
- Shock absorption;
- Pressure relief to sensitive areas such as the heel.
- Soft blue spots provide shock absorption to the heel, longitudinal arch and the metatarsal areas.
These insoles are suitable for everyday wear during sports, work or recreational activities. They are also 'non-skid' insoles which are easy to clean, durable and a joy to wear.
- Can be used for managing minor cases of splayfoot.
- Deformities of the metatarsal and toes and discomfort of the heel
- Tired and weak feet.
- Relief from heel, knee and back pain.
- Diabetic foot.