Algeos are able to provide remote support for our employees and customers. For issues that cannot be solved over the phone we can provide ICT support using a remote access software. (with the permission of the customer)
If you have been directed to this page by an ICT support technician, please click the image to the below to continue.
TeamViewer liability disclaimer
You are about to establish a shared pc session with an Algeos staff member.
Warning: By starting the TeamViewer Software, you automatically acknowledge the following.
- A.Algeo Ltd does not accept any liability for any installed programs on your computer, including any computer protection (firewall or virus scanner). Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer. Liability is restricted to intent and gross negligence.
- A.Algeo Ltd accepts no liability for faults for which is it not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
- By clicking the button you confirm your acceptance of the above and start the download of the TeamViewer software:
unsupported operating system
This service is only available during business hours subject to prior arrangement by telephone or email with our support staff.
- The staff member cannot access your PC without your express consent.
- The staff member cannot collaborate with you without your express consent.
- No third-party programs will be installed on your PC.
- It is not possible for data to be removed from your PC unnoticed and without authorization.
- You can end the shared session at any time.